New Seasons Market developed the Neighbor Rewards Program (the “Program”) in order to show appreciation for our customers who shop with us and support the shared values of good food, community, and sustainability. By registering to participate in the Program, you acknowledge that you have reviewed these Terms and Conditions and agree to the following rules governing the Program.
Neighbor Rewards Program Overview
The Program is a loyalty program sponsored by New Seasons Market LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, including New Leaf Community Markets Inc. (collectively, hereinafter “New Seasons Market”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) through which customers can earn and receive Points through qualifying purchases at our locations. Program participants (hereinafter “you” or “your”), may earn and receive Points with the choice to redeem for Rewards or store them for later use. You can redeem your accumulated Rewards at a New Seasons Market location. We may also offer opportunities for you to give your Rewards to a featured business or nonprofit organization. You can track Points and Rewards by signing into your account at www.newseasonsmarket.com/rewards.
Participation Details and Information
- Participation in the Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions and any supplemental rules or policies (“Program Rules”) that we may adopt from time to time. The interpretation and application of the Program Rules are at our sole discretion.
- We have the right to change, limit, modify, amend, or cancel the Program, Program Rules, Points, Program Rewards, participation requirements, etc. at any time, with or without notice. Any such changes will be posted on our website.
- You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes we may make to the Program, Program Rules, or to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available at www.newseasonsmarket.com/rewardsterms and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions. By continuing to participate in the Program, you agree that you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Neighbor Rewards Program Registration
- Only individuals 18 years of age or older are eligible to participate in the Program. Each individual may maintain only one account. Households may share an account.
- In order to earn and redeem Points and Rewards, you must be a registered customer of the Program (“Enrolled Customer”) as described in these Terms and Conditions. If at any time your registration is terminated, you will not be allowed to earn or redeem Points and may be required to forfeit any unredeemed Points.
- To enroll in the Program:
When at one of our locations, type your mobile phone number into the pin pad at checkout and select “yes” when prompted to enroll. You may also enroll via SMS by texting “Join” to 54967. You will receive a text message on your phone with instructions to complete your text opt in. If you enroll by entering your mobile phone number into the pin pad at checkout, your Neighbor Rewards account will be automatically linked to the payment card you use to complete the purchase at that checkout (“Card Link”). Card Link enables all future eligible purchases to automatically accrue Points to your Neighbor Rewards account thereafter without needing to enter a phone number to begin future transactions. Card Link does not apply to purchases made with a contactless (i.e. Apple Pay) or gift card form of payment, or to payments made through Instacart.
If you are enrolling online, click on the “Sign me up!” button at www.newseasonsmarket.com/rewards and follow the onscreen instructions to complete your registration. You will receive a text message on your phone with instructions to complete your text opt in.
- There is no fee for enrolling or participating in the Program. You accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions by submitting your registration to enroll in the Program.
- Membership in the Program will remain active so long as your Program Enrollment is current and you are not in violation as defined in the Terms and Conditions Agreement.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership in the Program at any time based on violations of the Program Rules, Terms and Conditions, fraud, or violation of any laws or regulations in connection with the Program privileges. If your membership in the Program is terminated, you will forfeit your Points and Rewards.
- You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by notifying us by email at email@example.com of your intent to terminate. Your account will be terminated within 30 days of receipt of this notice.
- Points can be earned by purchase of products at our New Seasons Market locations, or through online delivery and pick up orders made through Instacart.
- Periodically, we may provide the opportunity to earn additional Points through certain promotional offers for the Program as defined by the terms of the specific promotion.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchases of alcohol, postage stamps, transit passes, bottle deposits, donations, taxes, delivery fees, classes, event fees, other service fees, or in-store services.
- Points are based on net purchase amounts. Net purchase increments above $0.50 will be rounded up to the next dollar. You will earn one (1) Point for every $1.00 in net purchase amount, except for New Seasons Market brand products, which will earn two (2) Points for every $1.00 in net purchase amount. You will also earn ten (10) Points for each purchase where a reusable bag or other allowed reusable container is used with your purchases.
- You can only earn, receive and redeem Points if you are an Enrolled Customer. Additionally, Points will be earned automatically if you use a payment card that has been successfully registered for Card Link. Your Neighbor Rewards account will be automatically linked to the payment card you use to complete the purchase at that checkout.
- Points will begin accruing upon your enrollment date in the Program. (“Enrollment Date” is the day on which you become an Enrolled Customer.) Retroactive Points will not be awarded for purchases prior to the Enrollment Date.
- Points are void if not obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Your activity and Points will be recorded and tracked at the “Account” section of www.newseasonsmarket.com/rewards.
- You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your account and encouraged to check your account on a regular basis.
- If you believe that Points were not properly earned, accrued or redeemed to/from your account, you must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for paying all federal, state, and local taxes related to Program Point redemption.
Using Your Points for Neighbor Rewards
- Points are redeemable only in increments of 500. For each 500 Points earned by you, you will receive a Reward value of $5 to be used for redemption of purchases at our locations. We may also provide the opportunity for you to give the Rewards you accumulate to a featured business or nonprofit organization designated by us. Such gifts must be a minimum of $1 and can only be effectuated in $1 increments.
- Rewards are not available for redemption until the next purchase made by an Enrolled Customer following the date the Points were earned. This restriction does not apply to any Rewards you give to one of the featured businesses or nonprofit organizations we have designated.
- Rewards earned on your account may only be redeemed through purchases of products made at New Seasons Market locations or given to featured businesses or nonprofit organizations that we designate. Rewards may not be redeemed for purchases of postage stamps, transit passes, bottle deposits, donations, taxes, delivery fees, classes, event fees, other service fees, or in-store services or for purchases made on Instacart.
- During the checkout process, eligible Rewards can be redeemed by applying them to your purchase balance. Reward redemption for products purchases are final. If products are returned that were purchased using Rewards, the Rewards will not be restored to your account.
- Unused Rewards will expire and be forfeited forty-five (45) days after the date of award. Unused Rewards awarded before January 1, 2020 will expire and be forfeited sixty (60) days after the date of award.
- If your account has been inactive for 180 days or more, any Points that were awarded on or after January 1, 2020 that have been stored and remain in your account will be forfeited without compensation, and you will not earn Rewards on these Points. If your account has been inactive for 365 days or more, any Points that were awarded prior to January 1, 2020 that have been stored and remain in your account will be forfeited without compensation, and you will not earn Rewards on these Points.
- Rewards and Points have no cash value and are only redeemable for purchases at New Seasons Market locations via the Program at the value rate determined by us. Rewards may also be given to featured businesses or nonprofits that we designate.
Restrictions Relating to Points and Neighbor Rewards
- Except for Rewards that you give to a featured business or nonprofit organization through redeeming them with us, Points and Rewards may not be transferred to another person.
- Points and Rewards are not refundable; replaceable; or transferable for cash, credit, or other Points or Rewards under any circumstances unless otherwise stated by us in writing. Points and Rewards have no cash value and can only be used as redeemable or gifted through the Gift It program, payment products at New Seasons Market locations through the expiration date as permitted by law.
- There is no maximum number of Points that you can accumulate in the Program.
- You may not combine Points with other members’ accounts.
- If there is any abuse of the Program, failure to follow Program Rules, or any misrepresentation by you, all unredeemed Points shall be forfeited, no additional Points shall accumulate, and you will be removed from the Program.
- Rewards earned in the Program may not be re-sold or exchanged for other goods or services.
- Points and Rewards will be deemed to have been surrendered at redemption and no other offers will be honored.
Expiration and Termination of Points and Rewards
- Points will expire on a first-earned, first-expired basis from the date in which they were earned in accordance with above. Rewards will expire on a first-earned, first expired basis from the date on which they were earned in accordance with above. Points and Rewards will expire on the first calendar day following the expiration date.
- Unredeemed Points and Rewards will be forfeited if the Program is terminated or if you are no longer an Enrolled Customer.
- Any attempt to combine or sell Points or Rewards will result in your removal from the Program and forfeiture of all unredeemed Points and Rewards in participating Program accounts.
- Any fraud or abuse related to the accrual or redemption of Points and Rewards will result in forfeiture of unredeemed Points and Rewards as well as cancellation of membership in the Program.
- If your Points or Rewards are forfeited for any reason, we will not reinstate previous Points or Rewards to your Program account.
- We reserve the right to take any other or additional action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion in the event we believe an Enrolled Customer has violated any of the Program Rules or used the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal, state or local laws, statutes or ordinances.
- Points and Rewards do not constitute property of an Enrolled Customer and may be revoked at any time by us as set forth herein.
- This Program is void where prohibited by law.
- New Seasons Markets, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors and service providers make no claims, warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to Points and Rewards and shall not be liable for any loss, expense (including without limitation, attorneys or inconvenience) that may occur in the use of the Program.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by you while participating in the Program or for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information.
- You consent by completing the Program Registration that New Seasons Market may email you at the provided email address on file about updates relating to the Program.
General Terms and Conditions
- We and our respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development and execution of the Program (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Releasees”) are not responsible for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by you or any Enrolled Customer, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the website, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL PROGRAM DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM, NEIGHBOR REWARDS, OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF WE IMPROPERLY DENY ANY ENROLLED CUSTOMER ANY POINTS OR NEIGHBOR REWARDS, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF POINTS OR REWARDS.
- New Seasons Markets LLC, its joint ventures, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, successors, assigns, and service providers, are not responsible for any products or services offered by any current, future or past Neighbor Rewards partners. You agree to rely solely on the manufacturers warranties, if any, for any products redeemed through this Program. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, NEW SEASONS MARKET SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY NEIGHBOR REWARDS SUPPLIER, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long any implied warranty lasts, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
- Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, or on Points or Rewards obtained through the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to an form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will take place in Portland, Oregon.
- Any and all claims and judgments shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Program, but in no event shall attorney’s fees be recoverable from us.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations in connection with this Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or other arrangements, understandings, and negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof the program, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Our designation of featured businesses and nonprofit organizations to which you can give Rewards does not constitute our endorsement of such businesses or organizations. We reserve the right to change or discontinue the option to give Rewards to featured businesses or nonprofit organizations at any time.
- The Program will continue until terminated by New Seasons Market.
- You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by contacting us at NeighborRewards@newseasonsmarket.com.
- The Program and benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We are the final authority for membership, Reward issuance, and Reward adjustment determinations.
- Noncompliance with Neighbor Rewards limitations set forth in these Terms and Conditions and Program Rules is a violation and may result in your removal from the Program and potential forfeiture of unredeemed points.
- If you have any questions about the Program or otherwise need to provide notice to us, please contact us at NeighborRewards@newseasonsmarket.com.
- These Terms and Conditions are dated April 28, 2020.
If your account has been inactive for 180 days or more, any Points that have been stored and remain in your account will be forfeited without compensation, and you will not earn Rewards on these Points.