Last Updated: 8/25/16
|Collection of Information||Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign up to receive emails from us, fill out a form or survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, join our loyalty program, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, register for classes or events, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, zip code, phone number, survey responses and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our Services or shop in our stores, including:
· Log Information: We log information about your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
· Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
· Transaction Information: When you make a purchase or return or redeem an offer from us, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
· Location Information: With your consent, we may collect precise, real-time location information using beacon or similar technologies. If you initially consent to the collection of this information and later change your mind, you can stop the collection of location information by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
· Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and personalize your experience. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you.
|Use of Information||We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
· Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
· Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
· Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
· Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by New Seasons Market and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
· Personalize and improve the Services and provide targeted advertisements, content or features;
· Process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and rewards;
· Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
· Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
New Seasons Market is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
· With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
· In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
· If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of New Seasons Market or others;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
· With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as social network services). We do not share any of your personal information, including your shopping history, with these platforms. We may convert your email address into a unique value which can be matched with a user on these platforms to allow us to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. These platforms may offer you choices about whether you see customized ads.
|Security||New Seasons Market takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.|
|Your Choices||Customer Information
You may request that we update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If you request that we delete information about you, please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from New Seasons Market by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.