Introducing our circular packaging program! We now recover #1 PET plastics from customers and work with trusted partners like Green Impact Plastics and D6 Inc. to recycle those materials into containers for grab-and-go items in our stores. Head to the deli and produce sections to check out our containers made from recycled #1 plastics, as well as instructions on the bottom for returning containers to your neighborhood New Seasons for recycling.
Learn about our other packaging initiatives below.
- – Our Bag it Forward community donation program donates a 5-cent reusable shopping bag refund to one of three non-profits in your neighborhood.
- – Our Neighbor Rewards program offers environmental incentives, including e-receipts and bonus points when you shop with reusables in our stores. Bring your own water bottle, coffee cups or reusable bags, or use Bold Reuse to earn 10 points per visit.
- – We introduced new Partner Brand Fresh Pasta packaging with a new recyclable paper tray that uses 91% less plastic than the previous packaging. The first-of-its-kind container also extends the shelf life of the fresh pasta, reducing food waste.
- – As a partner of Portland’s own Bold Reuse, we currently offer reusable takeout containers in all Portland area stores. With Bold Reuse, customers can take their food in reusable to-go boxes and drop the containers back off for washing and reuse.
- – We offer in-store customer recycling for items that cannot be recycled at home! Accepted materials include plastic film, natural cork, PakTech handles and clear #1 PET plastic. We also accept aluminum cans as part of our Cans for Kids Program.