In 2014 we opened our Grant Park location in a central, multi-use building, which just so happens to be situated beneath 213 residential apartments. You’ll be greeted by our friendly staff and the rich smell of freshly baked Belgian chocolate chip cookies. Whether you’re an upstairs neighbor, a Broadway commuter, or just stopping off while traveling up I-84, we’re ready for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER
- Tree-ripened local and organic produce sourced directly from Pacific Northwest farmers.
- Full-service butcher shop with pasture-raised, organic, grass-fed and Non-GMO Project Verified cuts, ground meat, burgers, skewers, sausages and more.
- Responsibly harvested seafood including whole fish, fillets, shellfish and ready-to-cook house recipes.
- Delicious deli offering handmade sandwiches, fresh sushi, and self-serve hot bar, soup and fresh salad.
- Organic, local and everyday grocery staples and bulk foods.
- Local craft beer and wine, artisan cheeses, sweet and savory baked goods and full-service floral.
- No time to shop in-store? No problem! Order online from Instacart for same-day delivery or pickup.
- Plus, swing by to donate to a local non-profit in the community or bring back hard-to-recycle containers.
BE OUR NEIGHBOR
Sign up for Neighbor Rewards to earn rewards when you shop and receive emails to stay up-to-date with sales, exclusive offers, peak-season arrivals, e-receipts and recipes!
WORK WITH US
Ready for a job that genuinely loves you back? Check our careers page for opportunities at all locations.