Food safety and quality are paramount to New Seasons Market. These principles are part of our daily jobs and overall operations; they encompass every staff member and their actions, and are aligned with top industry standards. With these priorities in mind, we commit to always do the following:
- Ensure that the food we prepare and sell does not place any customers or consumers at risk of injury or illness, and that it meets everyone’s quality expectations.
- Assure full compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and other statutory requirements.
- Apply best and sustainable industry practices to continuously improve our processes and our overall quality management system.
- Achieve greater customer satisfaction while creating the best shopping experience for our customers.
- Create a progressive, safe and thriving workplace for all of our staff members and strategic partners.
This commitment is applicable to all of New Seasons Market, and is driven by top company strategies. The effectiveness of our food safety and quality management system will be measured through regular program reviews and continuous improvement initiatives.