Nestled in Portland’s Alphabet District, New Seasons Slabtown is a true neighborhood store, with a strong connection to the local community since opening in 2015. Grab a loaf of fresh bread from our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic bakery, or a freshly baked, house-made brioche cinnamon roll on Saturday mornings. Stop by in the afternoon and refill your growler or enjoy a pint of local craft brew on draft.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER
- Tree-ripened local and organic produce sourced directly from Pacific Northwest farmers.
- Full-service butcher shop with pasture-raised, organic, grass-fed and Non-GMO Project Verified cuts, ground meat, burgers, skewers, sausages and more.
- Responsibly harvested seafood including whole fish, fillets, shellfish and ready-to-cook house recipes.
- Delicious deli offering handmade sandwiches, fresh sushi, and self-serve hot bar, soup and fresh salad.
- Organic, local and everyday grocery staples and bulk foods.
- Local craft beer and wine, artisan cheeses, sweet and savory baked goods and full-service floral.
- No time to shop in-store? No problem! Order online from Instacart for same-day delivery or pickup.
- Plus, swing by to donate to a local non-profit in the community or bring back hard-to-recycle containers.
BE OUR NEIGHBOR
Sign up for Neighbor Rewards to earn rewards when you shop and receive emails to stay up-to-date with sales, exclusive offers, peak-season arrivals, e-receipts and recipes!
Sign Up for Neighbor Rewards
WORK WITH US
Ready for a job that genuinely loves you back? Check our careers page for opportunities at all locations.