The neighborhood market you’ve been missing
Pedal over to your neighborhood market and take advantage of our full wall of bike parking—a great reason to fill those panniers every day with local produce, fresh bread from our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic bakery, and all the pantry staples you’ll need from our bulk department. Stroll on over at lunchtime and you’ll discover the perfect spot for a relaxing meal with family or friends. Cooked-to-order flatbread sandwiches from our authentic tandoor oven, anyone? If you happen to come to us along Vancouver Avenue, you might just do a double-take at our mighty metal carrots from local sculptor Ivan McClean—or our unique “green wall,” where living plants thrive.
Shop. Chill out. Repeat.
- Beer drinker? Grab a growler of your favorite local ale to take home.
- Cycling? Stop by on the way home and grab a fresh, ready-to-eat meal from our deli.
Our store serves the historic Eliot neighborhood, so it makes sense that our hunger relief partner should have a rich history right here in the community. For over 90 years, The Sunshine Division has been helping families in need—and for the last 70 years, has been operating around the corner from the Williams location. Neighbors helping neighbors is what we’re all about!
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- • Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- • Thanks for all you do to help the Eliot community.
- 3 days ago - @Melo_wuu email@example.com for most questions, comments, or short poems. ;)
- 3 days ago - @tehprofessor The loose clam meat? Technically cooked but because handled and displayed with the raw fish, should be treated as raw. Sorry!
- 3 days ago - @chicagomark7 Thanks for the request! If you email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your store, we'll let them know.