The neighborhood market you’ve been missing
Pedal over to your neighborhood market and take advantage of our full wall of bike parking—a great reason to fill those panniers every day with local produce, fresh bread from our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic bakery, and all the pantry staples you’ll need from our bulk department. Stroll on over at lunchtime and you’ll discover the perfect spot for a relaxing meal with family or friends. Cooked-to-order flatbread sandwiches from our authentic tandoor oven, anyone? If you happen to come to us along Vancouver Avenue, you might just do a double-take at our mighty metal carrots from local sculptor Ivan McClean—or our unique “green wall,” where living plants thrive.
Shop. Chill out. Repeat.
- Beer drinker? Grab a growler of your favorite local ale to take home.
- Cycling? Stop by on the way home and grab a fresh, ready-to-eat meal from our deli.
GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS
You guys, we're expanding the parking lot in spring 2016! YAY!
Our lease on the temporary gravel parking lot across the street is up. But don't panic: You can still use our main lot!
Before you flip the table over (or us off), here are some helpful tips:
- Parking after 7pm is easier
- We have space for over 60 bikes in our bike stall, along with free lockers for your gear in our Deli Seating Area. BIKES 4 LYFE!
- You can reach us on the 4, 24, or 44 Trimet bus lines. Get trip info>>
- Skip the trip altogether with free 2 hour delivery from Amazon Prime. Check it out>>
- Always remember to breathe. Because #namaste.
Thanks so much for bearing with us while we make things better. You rule.
Our store serves the historic Eliot neighborhood, so it makes sense that our hunger relief partner should have a rich history right here in the community. For over 90 years, The Sunshine Division has been helping families in need—and for the last 70 years, has been operating around the corner from the Williams location. Neighbors helping neighbors is what we’re all about!
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- • Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- • Thanks for all you do to help the Eliot community.
- 0 secs to go -