Meet up at Concordia:
there's always something happening
The Concordia neighborhood is a hub of activity. And our store is often in the center of it, which always makes us smile. The Deli is hopping with fresh veggies flying above hot woks, and local greens tossed with artisan cheeses and toasted nuts. The espresso bar rarely sleeps, and fresh, artisan, organic breads are baked fresh daily right in the store.
Shopping made easy no matter how you arrive
- There's plenty of bike parking.
- Conveniently located on the bus line. Drop by any time.
Every Wednesday afternoon, you'll find our staff members volunteering at Faubion School's after-school program, SUN (Schools Uniting Neighborhoods) Community School. SUN Schools extend the school day through enrichment activities and homework clubs. We also participate in volunteer cleanups of Whitaker Ponds in the Columbia Slough.
We're also proud to be active supporters of Loaves & Fishes, the Meals-on-Wheels People, and we deliver food and conversation to seniors in our neighborhood weekly using specially designed bike trailers.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- Thanks for all you do to help the Concordia community.
- 14 hours ago - @aimeelevens In that case, we'll just forward the tweet. That's for letting us know!
- 16 hours ago - @darlakrusee Thanks for letting us know! We'll follow up with the kitchen to make sure they're keeping the cookies coming.
- 16 hours ago - @Sounderinpdx Oh no! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the store location, and we'll make it right.