Meet up at Concordia
There's Always Something Happening
The Concordia neighborhood is a hub of activity. And our store is often in the center of it, which always makes us smile. The Deli is hopping with fresh veggies flying above hot woks, and local greens tossed with artisan cheeses and toasted nuts. The espresso bar rarely sleeps, and fresh, artisan, organic breads are baked fresh daily right in the store.
Shopping made easy no matter how you arrive
- There's plenty of bike parking.
- Conveniently located on the bus line. Drop by any time.
When Store Manager Forrest says, "Concordia rules!" he's talking about the commitment our staff has to the community. Every Wednesday afternoon, you'll find our staff members volunteering at Faubion School's after-school program, SUN (Schools Uniting Neighborhoods) Community School. SUN Schools extend the school day through enrichment activities and homework clubs. We also participate in volunteer cleanups of Whitaker Ponds in the Columbia Slough.
We're also proud to be active supporters of Loaves & Fishes, the Meals-on-Wheels People, and we deliver food and conversation to seniors in our neighborhood weekly using specially designed bike trailers.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- Thanks for all you do to help the Concordia community.
- 5/18/13 - Beer lover& gluten-free? Grab a 6pk of @Widmer-Brothers Ommission, on sale $7.99. You save $1.50. #glutenfreepdx http://t.co/N0E4vtXtfq
- 5/18/13 - Gluten free sale still on through Sun. 5/19. Come on out& save! #glutenfreepdx #glutenfree #savings http://t.co/FBihhWpe7V
- 5/17/13 - @KYouell @paulcone We'll let our marketing folks know you'd like to see this as a"one-off"event. Thanks for the idea, @BikePortland!
- 5/17/13 - @DarkEmeralds @BikePortland True enough. But our next store on Williams will have more bike parking that car parking (room for 60!). Wowee!