Yogurt: it's more versatile than you think!
Check out these cool ways to get the most from your tub.
1. Use as a baking substitute: Use in place of whole milk, butter or cream.
2. Make a DIY face mask: Mix 2 tbs. yogurt, 1 tsp. honey and 1 tsp. lemon juice. Apply for 15 mins, rinse, and embrace compliments.
3. Pair with our tasty challah bread for some next-level French toast.
4. Up your salad dressing game: Add to olive oil and vinegar for a creamy edge.
5. Marinate your meat: It’s an awesome tenderizer.
6. Make this awesome mango lassi, a classic Indian fruit-n-yogurt drink with fresh mangos. Yum.
7. Freeze it: Popsicle mold + yogurt = froyo on a stick!
8. Go classic with an easy yogurt parfait packed with crunchy granola goodness.