Looking to Sell Your Products to Us?
Find Out How Right Here
Since we opened our doors in 2000, we've built strong, lasting relationships with our vendors. It's these relationships that help us offer folks in the Pacific Northwest the best and brightest produce, a wide selection of essential and specialty items, an array of cheeses, meats and more! If you've got a product you think would be great for us, download our Sell to Us Guide.
Did we mention that we give special preference to local producers?
We do. That's what our Home Grown program is all about.
- Ready to apply? Click on the Apply Now tab on this page.
We've created a handy guide to help you sell to us.
Each department has different needs when it comes to working with vendors. Some require you to work with a distributor, others let you distribute directly with us. What does that mean? Interested in knowing what each department looks for in a seller?
Are you interested in selling your product in our stores?
Well, we're eager to know more! Fill out the form below, and the appropriate
merchandiser will get back to you.
it may take us up to 30 days to respond.
We appreciate your patience.
- 5/18/13 - Gluten free sale still on through Sun. 5/19. Come on out& save! #glutenfreepdx #glutenfree #savings http://t.co/FBihhWpe7V
- 5/17/13 - @KYouell @paulcone We'll let our marketing folks know you'd like to see this as a"one-off"event. Thanks for the idea, @BikePortland!
- 5/17/13 - @DarkEmeralds @BikePortland True enough. But our next store on Williams will have more bike parking that car parking (room for 60!). Wowee!
- 5/17/13 - Delizioso! Pair Provolone Piccante w/ our organic Sicilian bread (on sale now), cured meats& Primaterra Sangiovese. http://t.co/f9Ihm578Zl