See What's New at New Seasons Market
NEW SEASONS MARKET EXPANDS CUSTOMER OPTIONS WITH CONVERSION OF EVERGREEN STORE IN SAN JOSE
March 6—Since New Seasons Market acquired Northern California's New Leaf Community Markets as a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2013, the mission-aligned grocers have been looking for ways to give their customers more of what they want.
NEW SEASONS MARKET OPENS GRANT PARK STORE NOVEMBER 12
November 6—Locally owned and operated New Seasons Market will open the doors of its new Grant Park store, located at 3210 NE Broadway St., to the neighborhood on Wednesday, November 12 at 7 a.m. Neighbors, community partners, food purveyors and civic leaders are invited to the Grand Opening celebration at 10 a.m.
February 27, 2015
February 20, 2015
Note: If you hit the Wall Street Journal paywall, search “Jeff Shaffer Wall Street Journal” in Google News to access the full article.
February 5, 2015
December 12, 2014
New Seasons Market Fan Appreciation Sweepstakes 2015
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: New Seasons Market Fan Appreciation Sweepstakes 2015 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to U.S. legal residents of Oregon, Washington and California who are at least sixteen years of age on the date of Sweepstakes. An eligible minor must have his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to participate. Employees of New Seasons Market and its affiliate company, as well as the immediate family (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: New Seasons Market, 1300 SE Stark Street, Suite 401, Portland, OR 97214.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 17, 2015 at 9 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and ends on April 17, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit the New Seasons Market Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/NewSeasonsMarket) and comment on the Facebook Fan Appreciation Sweepstakes post dated April 17, 2015 (must comment on the post NOT the New Seasons Market page). You automatically will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter the Sweepstakes one time during the Promotion Period.
5. Drawing: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by a Facebook message and must respond within seven calendar days or an alternate winner will be drawn. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential Sweepstakes Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the Promotion Period. Prize will be fulfilled within approximately six weeks (or sooner) after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Sweepstakes Prize: One total sweepstakes prize will be awarded. The prize is one a $50 New Seasons Market gift card. The Prize: Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. Limitations of Liability: late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize
- 4 hours ago - Because we love @jewsburyj & the @TimbersFC... http://t.co/2F4FpAAPof
- 6 hours ago - Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination: http://t.co/J9houa2nNX #WorldChocolateDay
- 1 day ago - @alexroth321 Oh no! We're very sorry to hear this. Please send details to email@example.com and we'll make it right.