This bustling store is located on one of the most well-known and used bike routes in Portland! Pedal over and take advantage of ample bike parking and free lockers for your gear in our Deli Seating Area. Fill your panniers with local produce, fresh bread from our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic bakery, and all the pantry staples you’ll need from our bulk department. Stroll over at lunchtime and eat on our outdoor patio. Cooked-to-order flatbread sandwiches from our authentic tandoor oven, anyone? Yes, please. If you’re visiting us via Vancouver Avenue, check out the mighty metal carrots from local sculptor Ivan McClean—or our unique “green wall,” where living plants thrive.
You guys, we’re opening a new parking structure in spring 2016! YAY!
Our lease on the temporary gravel parking lot across the street is up.
But before you flip the table over (or us off), here are some helpful tips:
– Parking after 7pm is easier
– We have space for over 60 bikes in our bike stall, along with free lockers for your gear in our Deli Seating Area. BIKES 4 LYFE!
– You can reach us on the 4, 24, or 44 Trimet bus lines. Get trip info>>
– Skip the trip altogether with free 2 hour delivery from Amazon Prime.
– Always remember to breathe. Because #namaste.
Thanks so much for bearing with us while we make things better. You rule.
Try our new seaweed dressing-slash-marinade. Versatile, delicious and gluten free, it sports an olive oil base to keep it clean and fresh.