We're at the center
of where seven corners meet
Sitting in the center of the convergence of several neighborhoods is an eclectic array of shops and restaurants, neighbors and our store. The Portland Mercury once voted our staff "the sexiest in Portland." Whatever else that might mean, we know one thing to be true: this is a great store to see and be seen in. There are so many ways to get involved and our staff members are happy to connect and participate. Because we love our neighborhood and according to the The Portland Mercury, our neighborhood loves us too.
- Burrito Bar
- Kombucha on Tap at the Coffee Bar
- Expanded Grab 'n' Go Section
- Roomier Produce Section
- Redesigned Bakery with Better Bread than Ever Before
- More Express Registers and Less Waiting in Line
Working here, it's easy to be inspired by the activism of the community around us. As supporters of the DCBA (Division Clinton Business Association), we host neighborhood meetings and participate in many events throughout the year. Neighborhood cleanups give way to street fairs like the Muddy Boot Festival and the Division Street Parade in the summer.
As proud supporters of Loaves & Fishes, the Meals-On-Wheels People, we help make weekly deliveries of food and conversation to seniors in our neighborhood.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- Thanks for all you do to help the Seven Corners community.
- 21 hours ago - Because grilling ain't just for meat. Grilled caesar, quesadillas and plum cake skewers, anyone? #TheTable http://t.co/BmfeYsnrEZ
- 2 days ago - @aimeelevens In that case, we'll just forward the tweet. That's for letting us know!
- 2 days ago - @darlakrusee Thanks for letting us know! We'll follow up with the kitchen to make sure they're keeping the cookies coming.