The friendliest store in town
opened its doors
on this very spot
It all started here. A group of friends had an idea for a grocery store that was fun, friendly and filled with healthy, delicious local foods, not to mention favorites like Rice Krispies and Coca-Cola. It was during a tour of this very building in Raleigh Hills, which used to be a Kienow's grocery store, that the idea became reality. We opened on Leap Day, 2000. It was the realization of a vision that continues to grow and flourish to this day.
Stop by for coffee — make a new friend.
- Open, friendly deli seating area.
- Scrabble Night every Monday 7 – 9pm.
- Weekend tastings. Pick up a new recipe.
Every year our staff organizes a winter wishes drive for Neighborhood House with monthly at-register donations. For the past two years, our Green Team has volunteered with Bridlemile Elementary School's Styrofoam Drive. We host Raleigh Hills Business Association meetings and on Valentine's Day, we've partnered with Equal Exchange for a fair-trade chocolate tasting at Oregon Episcopal School. During the holidays, staff members contribute to the Holiday Wish Drive.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- Thanks for all you do to help the Raleigh Hills community.
- 2 hours ago - RT @GoodStuffNW: #Sourdough starter @newseasons is from 1849…beats #Oregon by 10 yrs! Plus 50¢ of ea. loaf sold goes to @loavesfishes. #nsm…
- 4 days ago - @Melo_wuu email@example.com for most questions, comments, or short poems. ;)
- 4 days ago - @tehprofessor The loose clam meat? Technically cooked but because handled and displayed with the raw fish, should be treated as raw. Sorry!