Rooted in the Ridge: a store with more
Our second Beaverton store sprouted at the edge of the urban growth boundary, less than a mile from almost endless farmland. The fertile soil of the Willamette Valley, home to long-held family farms and vineyards, is the source of many of the fresh fruits, nuts, vegetables, wines and dairy products you’ll find on our shelves. Enjoy our unique selection of artisan cheeses, Home Grown produce, grass-fed meats, Northwest seafood and organic breads baked fresh daily right in the store. Whether you’re stopping in for a latte and a muffin, doing your weekly grocery shopping or in search of a quick, delicious dinner solution on a busy night, we look forward to seeing you!
Relax right here.
- Sit a spell in our spacious dining area.
- Belly up to our one-of-a-kind wine bar and choose a local wine or beer on tap.
- Pick up a refillable growler of beer to go — we’ll ring it up with the rest of your groceries.
We love kids. Your kids. Our kids. The kids at school and the kids who aren’t even big enough to be in school. We’ll help them learn about healthy, nutritious eating, we’ll teach them where their food comes from and let them see firsthand how a grocery store works.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
Want to arrange a tour for your school group? Stop by and speak with our Community Coordinator.
Thanks for all you do to support our community.
Every time you walk by our Hawthorne store, you can see the seasons unfold in lovely mosaic panels designed by tile artist Margaret Kuhn. Her work also graces the fireplace in the deli seating area of our Progress Ridge store. We love the way her work takes natural forms and breathes new life into them. The result is art that inspires and engages a conversation about food and nature itself.
For more information, visit her website.
What fun! That’s the best phrase to describe Portland-based artist Ivan McLean’s work for our stores. We’ve commissioned him for an array of storm water sculptures at our Arbor Lodge, Cedar Hills, Progress Ridge and Seven Corners stores. What do they all have in common? A bold and inviting aesthetic that connects us to our rainy climate in a whimsical way. The next time you’re outside one of these stores, look up and around. We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
For more information, visit his website.
- 13 hours ago - We're re-certified as a @BCorporation! All about business for good w/ this local crew: @HopworksBeer, @fishpeoples, @BLineDelivers & others.
- 2 days ago - Ok we're over the national whatever day as much as you are, so we're gonna go out with a bang: PRAISE THE BACON. #internationalbaconday
- 2 days ago - Got tomatoes? Make 'em last with peppered tomato jam, courtesy of #TheTable. http://t.co/g2EVMqSNqC http://t.co/xB1Q850QFt