A store with roots in the local farm community and the Silicon Forest
Our Orenco Station market is conveniently located just a few acres from some of the state's most fertile, lush farmland, which explains why we have one of the best farmers markets around!
Contrary to popular myth, our tech-savvy neighbors do not survive on Coca-Cola and pizza alone. The daily lunch rush is a flurry of orders for discerning palates in search of create-your-own sautéed woks, made-to-order sandwiches, delicious soups and piping hot pizza.
Conveniently located for all our shoppers
- Free WiFi and plenty of indoor and outdoor deli seating.
Our staff is passionate about helping our neighbors and supporting the community. We host tours for school kids all year long, because it's a great way for kids to learn about choosing healthy foods, where food comes from, what organic means and of course, how a grocery store operates. We're pleased to host the Orenco Business Association's monthly meetings, and we help clean up the wetlands and parks around our store neighborhood.
We're proud to support Loaves & Fishes, the Meals-On-Wheels People, with weekly deliveries of food and conversation to seniors in our neighborhood.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- Thanks for all you do to help the Orenco Station community.
- 1 hour ago - And the 2015 Beer Challenge champ is @OTBrewingCo's Sun Dazed Kolsch! Congrats! Is anyone else thirsty?
- 6 hours ago - @dietrich We didn't change... Maybe we gave you lamb by mistake? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it right.
- 1 day ago - @billmason Ouch. So sorry. Looks like a training moment! Please send details to email@example.com so we can make it right.