We've Got a Lot Cooking
Take one look at our deli case and you'll be delighted to leave the cooking to us. Don't worry — we won't tell. Freshly prepared salads, soups and pasta dishes abound. Browse the fresh organic produce or treat yourself to gelato as good as any you'll find in Italy. Fresh cut flowers, indoor plants, veggie starts, wreaths and even mini-conifers abound in our Floral Department. It's the perfect spot to find great gifts for family, friends and even yourself!
Sample, nibble and imbibe if you're so inclined
- Check out our wide selection of wines and cheeses.
- Sample our delicious recipes this weekend. We're always cooking something good.
Our staff has a passion for giving back and helping our neighbors in the community. We help serve meals at the Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, part of the Lake Oswego Meal Network.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- Thanks for all you do to help the Mountain Park community.
- 5/21/13 - RT @BlackTrillium: I obviously have a serious problem when it comes to restraint in the @newseasons bulk section. Doubles of all my favorit…
- 5/21/13 - We're proud to support @zengerfarm! Read: Zenger Farm seeks $1.9M fund raise for 'Urban Grange' http://t.co/kKUX1OcTUG via @SustainableBzOR
- 5/21/13 - What are you grilling for Memorial Day weekend? Grab our ad tomorrow& find all kinds of grilling goods on sale! http://t.co/KhBKaMmqaA
- 5/20/13 - @LilMissFoodista The early crop arrives mid-June. Then a 5-week gap. Then very late July you'll see the big harvest. Hold tight!