We've Got a Lot Cooking
Take one look at our deli case and you'll be delighted to leave the cooking to us. Don't worry — we won't tell. Freshly prepared salads, soups and pasta dishes abound. Browse the fresh organic produce or treat yourself to gelato as good as any you'll find in Italy. Fresh cut flowers, indoor plants, veggie starts, wreaths and even mini-conifers abound in our Floral Department. It's the perfect spot to find great gifts for family, friends and even yourself!
Sample, nibble and imbibe if you're so inclined
- Check out our wide selection of wines and cheeses.
- Sample our delicious recipes this weekend. We're always cooking something good.
Our staff has a passion for giving back and helping our neighbors in the community. We help serve meals at the Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, part of the Lake Oswego Meal Network.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- Thanks for all you do to help the Mountain Park community.
- 5/20/13 - @KollerRuns @ProgressRidgeNS We're not sure just yet. There will be other salmon sales this season but when/where/how are TBD. Stay tuned!
- 5/20/13 - @Hanns808 We prefer not to question it, since it seems like a healthy obsession. Long as you're willing to go home at closing time!
- 5/20/13 - Today @ProgressRidgeNS only, 4-6p, whole Copper River sockeye salmon $13.99/lb& whole or half halibut $12.99/lb! Share it! #pdx #fish
- 5/20/13 - Get a healthy start to yr morning. @teraswhey grass-fed organic whey protein $18.99ea. Save $15! Thru 5/21. http://t.co/6NGGRavj8i