We've got a lot cooking
Take one look at our deli case and you'll be delighted to leave the cooking to us. Don't worry — we won't tell. Freshly prepared salads, soups and pasta dishes abound. Fresh cut flowers, indoor plants, veggie starts, wreaths and even mini-conifers abound in our Floral Department. It's the perfect spot to find great gifts for family, friends and even yourself!
- A bigger, better display in the Meat & Seafood Department
A refurbished Wine & Beer Department, including a growler station!
A redesigned Cheese & Charcuterie department
A new Wok & Ramen Bar
A Burrito Bar
Our staff has a passion for giving back and helping our neighbors in the community. We help serve meals at the Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, part of the Lake Oswego Meal Network.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- Thanks for all you do to help the Mountain Park community.
- 1 day ago - Unsurprisingly, watermelon is 91.5% water…and the epitome of summertime. #Hydration
- 1 day ago - You say tomato, we say drink ‘em! ‘Cuz they’re 94.5% water. #Hydration
- 2 days ago - Chug your veggies: Radishes are 95.3% water. #Hydration