Growing families love their neighborhood grocery store
Our largest store, Happy Valley has something for everyone! Grab a quick bite from the deli, pick up a loaf of organic European-style bread from our in-store bakery, or stop in for one of our amazing cooking classes. Fresh produce, artisan cheese, local meats and delicious Northwest seafood — along with all the groceries you need every day in a spacious, welcoming market — make Happy Valley worth the trip.
Ever wonder how Happy Valley got its name? The angelic sounds of boys singing merrily in 'the hollow' after drinking local apple cider on their way to church became a regular occurrence. The boys soon became known as the ‘happy boys from the hollow,’ and the town of Happy Valley was born.
Your second home.
- Live music almost every Friday.
- Don't miss us at Happy Valley Concerts in the Park.
- New Seasons Market Field is a key part of the neighborhood sports complex.
We love being an active part of our neighborhood. You'll find us at many local and community events throughout the year including the Happy Valley Concerts in the Park. Our staff also volunteer at the Milwaukie Center serving meals to seniors and participate in the annual March for Mutts Expo, a benefit for Meals on Wheels.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
- Please stop by the store and speak with the Community Coordinator.
- Thanks for all you do to help the Happy Valley community.
- 21 hours ago - Because grilling ain't just for meat. Grilled caesar, quesadillas and plum cake skewers, anyone? #TheTable http://t.co/BmfeYsnrEZ
- 2 days ago - @aimeelevens In that case, we'll just forward the tweet. That's for letting us know!
- 2 days ago - @darlakrusee Thanks for letting us know! We'll follow up with the kitchen to make sure they're keeping the cookies coming.