Visit us over the river
Ham. Lamb. Quiche. Get ahead of the game for your holiday feast-and reserve your meal's centerpiece right here.
Our first store north of the Columbia River has everything our customers have come to love about us: friendly, knowledgeable staff, a great selection of natural and organic groceries alongside familiar conventional brands, and a commitment to the community that goes beyond our store walls.
Busy families will find lots of tasty and time-saving meal solutions right here. Signature deli salads, dozens of chef-made grab-and-go meals, premium lunchmeats, a build-your-own hot wok station, salad and soup bar, made-to-order sandwiches and a grill mean almost endless options for quick and easy dinners, or lunch on the run.
But our stores are home to more than great food. You’ll also find friendly staff—some of whom you might already know. They’re your neighbors! Shop with us and be part of a larger community that shares your values.
What’s in store:
- Reserve time in our Community Room to lead a class, have a meeting or host a party.
- Visit the Solutions Counter for recipe ideas, food tips, general information and friendly conversation.
- Nourish mind and body with free wellness classes and store tours, led by local health experts and our Nutritionists.
Looking for a donation for your neighborhood organization?
We love kids. Your kids. Our kids. The kids at school and the kids who aren’t even big enough to be in school. We’ll help them learn about healthy, nutritious eating, we’ll teach them where their food comes from and let them see firsthand how a grocery store works.
Want to arrange a tour for your school group? Stop by and speak with our Community Coordinator.
Thanks for all you do to support our community.
We think one good turn deserves another. Bring your own reusable bags when you shop at our Fisher’s Landing store, and we’ll donate a nickel per bag to support public schools in the Vancouver, Evergreen and Camas school districts. It’s simple—you bring your bags, and we pay it forward to our local schools. Everyone wins!
- 16 hours ago - “Make your own marinade—olive oil, balsamic, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper tastes good on just about any food.” #LynnaeOxley, Pit Master
- 20 hours ago - “Marinades are a great way to infuse flavor, and you simply cannot beat good quality salt and pepper.” #LynnaeOxley, Pit Master
- 2 days ago - Stay tuned for killer grilling tips from Orenco Station staffer and BBQ Pitmasters champ, #LynnaeOxley!