Giving back comes naturally to us
Did you know we donate 10% of our after-tax profits to local nonprofit organizations? In 2012, we were able to support over 1,000 nonprofit organizations! We believe sharing our success with our community is simply the right thing to do. We focus our support on three key areas: Feeding the hungry, educating our youth and sustaining our local agriculture.
We have a special fondness for Loaves & Fishes, the Meals-On-Wheels People. Each of our stores has a weekly Meals-On-Wheels route to deliver hot food and good conversation to seniors in their neighborhood. Making a delivery is the highlight of everyone's week!
Through the School Fruit Program, we donate 100% of the profits from certain Northwest-grown, organic apples and pears to the Portland, Beaverton, North Clackamas, Hillsboro, Evergreen, Camas and Vancouver Schools Foundations. Look for the School Fruit logo in our produce department.
- Schools can purchase Scrip for a 5% discount. That turns into real money.
- To request a donation for a neighborhood organization, stop by your neighborhood New Seasons Market and speak with the community coordinator.
As a grocery store, we focus our grants primarily on supporting three key areas: feeding the hungry, educating youth and improving our environment. Does your organization or project fit into one of these key areas? If so, please continue. Fill out the form below and be sure to include your 501c3 status or tax ID number.
For a donation to a neighborhood nonprofit or school, please contact the New Seasons Market in your community and ask to speak with the Community Coordinator. Due to a high volume of requests, please allow 30 days for us to get back to you. Thank you for your patience!
- 18 hours ago - “Keep those grill grates clean and oiled up. I used cheap salad oil—save the expensive stuff for the food.” - #LynnaeOxley, Pit Master
- 22 hours ago - “Hot and fast or low and slow, nothing beats the flavor you can achieve using a combo of wood and charcoal.” - #LynnaeOxley, Pit Master
- 2 days ago - “Make your own marinade—olive oil, balsamic, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper tastes good on just about any food.” #LynnaeOxley, Pit Master